Did you know tax deductions are available for buildings that have demonstrated energy efficiency improvements?
Eric Ryan Corporation is positioned to secure maximum incentives for our clients. Eric Ryan Corporation is dedicated to finding you the most savings to help your bottom line. One program available now is EPACT.
EPACT (Energy Policy Act) is a federal program allowing for a one-time tax deduction of up to $1.80/sq. foot. Buildings placed in service from January 1, 2006 through December 31, 2016 are eligible. New construction projects are some of the best candidates for EPACT, usually qualifying for the full $1.80/sq. foot incentive.
How Does The Process Work?
- ERC and our vendors work to secure all EPACT tax deductions for our clients.
- Client provides necessary information for analysis (mechanical, architectural, electrical drawings, equipment cut sheets, construction details, etc.)
- ERC vendor provides a complimentary review to determine any potential benefit. If client agrees to proceed, they contract with vendor to finalize calculations and secure deduction paperwork to file with IRS.
- ERC serves as project manager for EPACT projects, ensuring vendor has all information needed, documents are filed in a timely manner, and that the client receives correct deductions.
- ERC recommendation is that any energy efficiency upgrades (lighting, HVAC upgrades, building envelope including new roofing, windows, building insulation, etc.) and/or new construction projects should be submitted for review to determine potential tax deduction benefits.
How Much Does It Cost?
Vendor fee varies based on complexity and size of project, but it is capped at 15% of federal tax savings achieved through deduction. ERC fee for project management services is a one time fee of $5/room.
Since the inception of the Eric Ryan Corporation (ERC) in 1990, the company has grown into a nationally recognized utility consulting firm specializing in cost reduction through bill analysis, establishing usage trends, energy procurement, utility rate reviews, tax incentive rebates, and energy consulting.
For more information, contact Chad Ubry: Call: 724-758-2911, email@example.com