Employment Opportunities at Eric Ryan Corporation
The Eric Ryan Corporation is seeking a telecommunications analyst to audit our client’s telecommunications bills for billing errors and savings opportunities. The candidate must have a background and/or experience in telecommunications related fields. Responsibilities include reviewing the billings for errors, negotiating issues with the telco providers and implementing cost saving opportunities. Starting salary will be between $25,000 and $45,000 per year depending on experience and degree.
The Eric Ryan Corporation is seeking a utility billing analyst to audit our client’s utility bills for errors and savings opportunities. Candidate must have a degree in either mathematics related field or accounting related field. Responsibilities include reviewing billings for errors, negotiating issues with the utility companies and providing calculations and analysis for clients to review. Starting salary between $25,000 and $45,000 per year depending on experience and degree.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE –IN HOUSE
The Eric Ryan Corporation is one of America’s largest utility and telecommunications auditing and consulting firms. The Eric Ryan Corporation seeks a motivated representative to perform sales for our utility and telecommunication services from the Ellwood City, PA office. Candidate must work well within a team environment and be self-motivated. Candidate must possess excellent communications and customer service skills. Salary base and compensation based on job qualification and sales experience. The full time position also offers company contribution to Health Care as well as paid vacation, sick time, etc.
• College degree or equivalent work experience
• MS Office Proficiency, general computer skills
• Must possess reliable transportation
• Prior sales experience is required, consideration of customer service work experience
• Willingness to learn common sales tactics and techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team
• Sales ACT or other CRM experience
• Generate and identify qualified sales leads
• Make outbound sales calls
• Correspond via email and phone with prospective clients
• Maintain sales lead and contract records
• Contract negotiations and implementation
• Attend sales meetings
• Utilize strong product knowledge to up-sell or cross-sell existing clients
• Communicate strongly with clients and coworkers to resolve client issues
• Logging of all customer contact in customer relationship management software
• Some travel
Feel Free To Apply For Work At Eric Ryan Corporation Using This Form
Please fill out the form below and attach a copy of your resume for consideration.